Policies & Procedures
Thank you for choosing PIXELvoiz as your trusted creative partner. Sole purpose of this contract
is to minimize and mitigate disputes. Please take your time to read and understand each and
every part of it.
★ Once a photography session has been performed your session fee is non-refundable, as it covers the time and skills invested by the photographer up to and through that point.
★ 50% from full payment has to be paid after the session ends, Finished product only provided if you fully settled the balance 50%.
★ Rs.2000.00 has to be paid after the reservation of date. (reservation payment non-refundable)
★ Session can be rescheduled with prior 48hours notice. (Only if I have available slot)
★ Your order will not be designed or submitted until paid in full. Blog posts and social media sneak peeks will not be posted until all payments are made.
★ Printed items can be provided. (Reasonable charges may apply)
★ If you arrive late to a session I may charge to recover my loss time.
★ If you are late for your time slot, I will use the remainder of the time to try and capture the best images. If you are so late (more than 1 hour) that you miss your session time, your payment is forfeited and you cannot reschedule.
★ I will not provide original source images (Jpeg, Raw files).
★ I will provide 25-35 edited photos on an hour shoot. Depends on how many photos are
★ Initial investment covers photographer’s time and talent, design consultation, portrait session to capture the images, post editing, selection session, order fulfilment. It does not include prints or digital files (unless noted).
Event Rescheduling / Cancellation
● I reserve the right to reschedule any session or projection meeting due to photographer
illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather.
● If a session cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, I will refund your
● Client(You) reserve the right to reschedule any portrait session or projection meeting
with one week prior notice to the Photographer(Me), at no additional fee.
● If you prefer to cancel your session, instead of rescheduling at least one week prior, I will refund the reservation fee (Rs.2000).
● Rescheduling or canceling of your session’s date within 72 hours may incur additional
fees and you will not receive a refund of your sitting fee deposit.
● I will try my best to hand over the finished product within 3-4weeks or earlier. I appreciate
● I provides photographic prints and products, color corrected & calibrated to print
EXACTLY as we see on my computer monitor (Dell U2419H).
● Any digital photos you see (on my website, blog, social media sites, or that have been
provided directly to you) may vary from their intended appearance, depending on your
computer’s monitor and settings and Phone screen settings.
● I cannot guarantee the results or quality of prints made by clients or by clients’ chosen
● Your images are ready to view after one weeks. (I appreciate your patience)
● Always keep in mind we work with electronic Items, no one knows when things break.
I will always respect your privacy. Even though the copyright and ownership of images belong to the photographer, should you not wish for your images to appear online or offline, simply let me know in writing. I will do my very best to ensure your experience is as incredible as possible.
Thank you for partnering with me and I wish you good luck!Kushan Naranwala