To subscribe to your favorite YouTube channel, follow these steps:
- Go to the YouTube website or open the YouTube app on your mobile device.
- Search for the channel you want to subscribe to in the search bar at the top of the page or app.
- Click on the channel name or icon to go to the channel’s homepage.
- Once you’re on the channel’s homepage, click on the “Subscribe” button located below the channel’s name and icon.
- If you’re not already signed in to your Google or YouTube account, you’ll be prompted to sign in or create an account.
- After signing in, click the “Subscribe” button again to confirm your subscription.
Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll receive notifications when the channel uploads new videos, and you’ll be able to access the channel’s content easily from your YouTube homepage or subscriptions tab.