Thank you for choosing PIXELvoiz as your trusted creative partner. Please take a few minutes of your valuable time to read the “terms and conditions” carefully. The sole purpose of this is to minimize disputes and increase mutual understanding.
- Once a photography session has been performed your session fee is non-refundable, as it covers the time and skills invested by the photographer up to and through that point.
- 50% of the full payment has to be paid after the session ends, The finished product is only provided if you fully settled the balance of 50%.
- Rs.2000.00 has to be paid after the reservation date. (reservation payment nonrefundable).
- Please contact me if you need bank details.
- The session can be rescheduled with prior 48hours notice. (Only if I have an available slot).
- Your order will not be designed or submitted until paid in full.
- Blog posts and social media sneak peeks will not be posted until all payments are made.
- Printed items can be provided. (Reasonable charges may apply).
- If you arrive late to a session I may charge to recover my lost time.
- If you are so late (more than 1 hour) that you miss your session time, your payment is forfeited and you cannot reschedule.
- I will not provide source images (Jpeg, Raw files).
- I will provide edited photos. Photo count may vary based on how many photos are taken in a situation.
- Initial investment does not include prints or digital files (unless noted).
Reschedule / Cancellation
- I reserve the right to reschedule any session or projection meeting due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather.
- If a session cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, I will refund your reservation fee.
- Client(You) reserves the right to reschedule any portrait session or projection meeting with one week prior notice to the Photographer(Me), at no additional fee.
- Rescheduling or canceling your session’s date within 72 hours may incur additional fees and you will not receive a refund of your sitting fee deposit.
- I will try my best to hand over the finished product within 1 week or earlier. I appreciate your patience.
- Your images are ready to view after one week. (I appreciate your patience because creative works need some time and peace of mind).
- I provide photographic prints and products, color-corrected & calibrated to print EXACTLY as we see on my computer monitor (Dell U2419H).
- I am using a Sony a7iv camera with prime lenses such as Sigma 85mm F/1.4 and Sigma 35mm F1/.4 for wide angle shots I am using a Sony 16-35mm F/4 lens.
- I am using high-speed memory cards such as SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB and SanDisk Extreme 64GB
- Any digital photos you see may vary from their intended appearance, depending on your computer’s monitor and phone screen quality.
- I am using software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and Luminar AI for photo editing and retouching.
- I can not guarantee the results or quality of prints made by clients or by clients’ chosen labs.
- Always keep in mind we work with electronic Items, no one knows when things break.
- Slight color differentiation can be seen due to weather conditions and color casts no photographer can take actual images as we see through our eyes.
I will always respect your privacy. Even though the copyright and ownership of images belong to the photographer, should you not wish for your images to appear online or offline, simply let me know in writing. I will do my very best to ensure your experience is as incredible as possible.